Saturday, October 10, 2015

It's amazing what a decent nights sleep can do

I feel fucking fantastic!  Seriously.  For the first night in months I was actually able to get some sleep. (I had some chemical assistance, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do).  I talked to my doctor and was prescribed a sleep aid.  I was a bit dubious about it at first.  I don't want to be a drowsy zombie all day.  Then I realized I already am a drowsy zombie all day so let's fucking do it.

I slept awesomely.  I still woke up a couple times, but I have a bladder the size of a fruit fly so that's to be expected.  However, I was able to go immediately back to sleep afterwards.  I woke up early too, but I still refused to leave the comfort of my bed.  Even with my lounging, very long wake up routine, I was still out of bed before noon, which is an accomplishment.  Before ten, even, which is unheard of.  It is now almost 1130 and I have already knocked two things off my to do list for the day.

I feel unstoppable. 

I decided to blog early because I may forget later.  I plan on doing a lot of stuff around here today.  My poor house in in total disarray because of my lack of motivation and my sheer exhaustion.  Time to get moving!!

Onward and upward my dear friends.  Be the ball, be blue, stay golden, do good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment