Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Reaffirmation

I didn't start this blog with the intention of complaining, but lately it seems as though everything is going wrong.  Maybe it's just because I'm sick and I feel like death only slightly warmed over.  So, in am effort to combat my sick blues, I am going to write out the good things about to day.

1. My kids have not destroyed my house, despite being left pretty much to thier own devices.
2. Potty training is going well, both for my son and for the dog we are taking to my mom.
3. I am completely finished with coursework for computer literacy, 1 week early, and have maintained a perfect 100 percent so far in the class.
4. I have Netflix, so at least I'm not bored sitting here on my couch.
5. I have awesome friends, and though I mostly connect with them through facebook, they are always there for me.
6. Hubby put some kind of pork roast in the croc pot this morning so dinner is hassle free and done.

Yep, thats a pretty damn good list.  I forgot that I also, with the unexpected addition of todays sick day, have off until Monday!  So, I should have plenty of time to recover and get my ass in gear.

2 comments:

  1. WEll that seems like a pretty complete list there! Good thing you have more than a few days to get better, who else is going to keep me sane when I need someone in the middle of the night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm scratching my head and I simply can't figure it out. Who is Jables?

    ReplyDelete