Saturday, February 11, 2012

Grade, Dogs, and Holes! Oh my!!

What an exciting couple of days.  I stayed up very late Thursday writing a research paper so I could see if my instructor would look over it and suggest any rivisions that needed to be made.   I was SOOOO stressed out about it.  I sent it to her and she gushed over it saying how good it was.  I guess I stressed for nothing.  I have self-diagnosed kakosbathiophobia (which I have recently learned is the technical term for a fear of bad grades).  So, I guess that was a totally unwarranted fear.

Yesterday I rescued a dog from a negligent owner.  She is a sweet little weenie dog.  I think my mom is going to give her a new, loving forever home.  I have had her for almost two days and no one has come looking for her.  Her previous owner live 3 houses down.  They would let her just roam the neighborhood all the time.  She doesn't even wear a collar anymore.  Last time I had her at my house I let her go because of the collar.  Well, hubby and I talked it over and decided that if we saw her again, we were taking her in.  Now I just have to get her up to Kansas when my mom gets home from Florida.  Two weeks of little dog!!!!   Mom has decided to name her Nutmeg, we call her Meg.  She is an absolute doll, but a very skinny little thing.

Lastly, I went and got another piercing.  Seems  I reward my self with holes.  This time I got the cartilage in my left ear pierced.  Hurts like hell.  Way more than my nipples did, which is wierd.  I guess.   I may have to lay off the steel for awhile.  Three new holes in 2 weeks is a little much.

Finally, today I am going to go get a new laptop.  Something I so desperately need.  I will be turning my desktop in to a photo storage and music managing tool.  I plan to take everything else off of it.  I am pretty damn excited about it. 

1 comment:

  1. Eventful week, Molly!! Let your self heal before you indulge in new decorations and designs! You rock, girl

    ReplyDelete