Thursday, June 28, 2012

Running on empty

I am so incredibly tired!!  I, like a dumbass, decided to pick up a shift Wed night.   I wish I would have remembered that I had to OPEN at 6 am on Thursday.  Usually I am going to bed around the time I got up this morning.  Needless to say, right now I am pretty much dragging ass.   We are talking about going to pick up the boys this weekend and I am super exicted, but at the same time not.  I really like having a few free hours a day, but, MAN, I miss those guys. 

We started to put the fence together.  We were out in 106 degree heat digging holes with ancient tools and trying to get the posts put up.   It was HOT!! Like crazy hot.  We did get all 11 holes dug and yesterday while I was at work Ryan put concrete in them and set them. So, now we have all these posts just sticking out of the ground.  It looks ridiculous lol, but we are ready to put up panels.  Once the panels are up, we are good to go.  I am so excited to have a bigger backyard so the kids and dogs can go out and run around in the grass instead of the mud in our tiny little backyard!!

Of course, right now I am soooo dog tired I can hardly think straight.  I am praying that all my words are spelled right.  I think I'm gonna veg and watch one more episode of Quantum Leap and then crash like an ocean wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment