Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Missing my kids

Woke up VERY late today.  I thought maybe I would try to get up earlier while the kids gone, but it seems as though I am getting up later and later.  This is not a good thing.  I need to go to bed earlier and get up earlier!!!  I am going to start setting my alarm for 10 am and force myself out of bed.  On thursday I have to be at work at 6am, I have NO idea how that is supposed to work out!!

Today after I got up I went into my kids room to feed the fish.  When I opened the door (which I keep closed cuz I don't want the dog in there chewing on stuff) it really hit me how empty my house was with them gone.  Right now sitting in almost complete silence is wierd!!  I do enjoy the break from time to time, but it is really starting to get to me.

I know it is all chaos when they are here, constantly noisy and go go going, but sometimes I revel in that chaos.  I get overstressed and worn out, but that's the price you pay to be blessed with such amazing things as children, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment