Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIINNNNGG

Man, it has been crazy quiet around here.  With the kids gone I have been just as busy as if they were here but it is a whole different kind of chaos.  I still have not made it to a gym since I have been back.  I have been go-go-going.  Non-stop.  My new school is far more involved than my old school, which I suppose is good, I am definitely getting a better education. 

We have almost gotten the house rearranged, we have gotten the downstairs almost completely put together, and the new upstairs play room has been cleaned out and is ready to be made into an actual playroom.  I have the toys all piled up in their bedroom and it's an utter disaster!!  I was hoping to finish it up today but spent about 10 hours doing homework.  UGH!!!

So, my day off on Thursday will be devoted to the completion of the playroom so that I can show the kids via Skype.  Jaxon was asking about it today, but I couldn't show it off yet  :(

So, most boring blog ever finished.  I really had nothing to say.  I'm going to go back to watching Quantum Leap now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment