Saturday, May 19, 2012

Superhero Sleepover!!!!

I had a blast today.  I am so very tired.  We went to the birthday party for my cousins 7 year old boy.  It was totally batman themed.  There was a Gotham city backdrop, a batcave, penguin pool area, a cool cake with the batsignal on it, etc, etc, etc.  I FINALLY got to wear my Harley Quinn outfit.  Everyone showed up that was supposed to be there, so that was good too of course.  I do not have many pics, but here is one from today. 


I wish I had more close up of each of us, but this is the best one.  As you can see, we had a Joker, Poison Ivy, Commissioner Gordan, Two-Face, and Harley Quinn.  We all pretty much carried off our lines pretty well and I know the kids had a blast pelting us with 100 freaking water balloons and saving Batman.   It was a wet mess but it was awesome. 

So, now I can check that one off my list and free up a little time....until I go on vacay and have to sew curtains for my mom, lol.  I have less than a week and I am homeward bound.  I can not wait to go up there and totally not relax!!!  I am going to be so busy.  I will try to find some more pics of each of the players in the superhero game and get those posted as well.


Crap, now I need to find something else to write about!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment