Thursday, May 17, 2012

On the run

I have been so freaking busy lately.  I have been working, trying to transfer school, working on costumes, finishing up a research paper at my old school, getting ready for my week vacay, planning games and food for a bridal shower.... Oh and going to the gym.

I have finally managed 6.5 miles.  That is about half of what I need to finish the half.  Yikes!!  I do feel really good when I run though.  I think boredom on the treadmill is my biggest problem.  A couple of days ago we had the company picnic and I played really hard, lol.  I still hurt.  I'm bruised, blistered and scratched.  I'm just plain sore.

Today I have to go to UTA campus and try to fit a million errands into about 3 hours.  I don't see this happening in my favor.  I am hoping for once things go smoothly.  

I have finished the Harley Quinn outfit, but have not started on the Two-face.  I also need to talk to someone about building a longer fence in my backyard, so we can actually have MORE backyard.  We are trying to rearrange things in the house, spreading out and making more room.  It is a little crowded with all this STUFF!!  Time to go through and throw out.  Some serious spring cleaning.  I think it will have to wait until after my vacation though.  I am going to seriously need this week off.

The super hero sleepover is Saturday.  I'll be sure to post pics.  I hope it is as big of a hit as I am hoping it will be.  I am still super excited about it!!

1 comment: