Friday, May 18, 2012

The Making of Two-Face Part 1: Pant's on fire

Yesterday was the most hectic day one can possibly imagine.  It was basically go non-stop all day.  I am worn out just thinking about it.  I didn't even have time to hit the gym (not that I wanted to anyways, I am STILL sore).  There is so much coming up that I have been running ragged lol.  We have decided to expand the fence in the backyard.  That will give us a lot more room and will cost some money and a lot of work, but so worth it so the kids and dogs have a bigger space to run in.  We will also probably be re-arrranging everything in the house while the kids are at grandmas. This means a lot of carrying things up and down the stairs and a lot of "spring cleaning".  I think it will be well worth the work and it will get me active at least.

On another front.  The Superhero sleepover is tomorrow.  We finally found time to work on the Two-face outfit.  Since I have neither the time not the inclination to sew two suits together, we are just going to tatter up one side of the outfit and concentrate on  the makeup and props (which I still need to find). 

Did you know it is virtually impossible to set fire to a pair of Dickies?  It took me forever to get some good scorches on the pants.  But at least those are not done.....for the most part.  I may take then out and rub them in the dirt a little bit for effect.  I almost wish I had an iron so I could super crisp up one side.  That would be pretty awesome.

Other than these things, I am now officially enrolled and ready to rock for UTA.  I am really freaking excited about it.  Since the next couple of weeks are going to be so hectic, I may just lay off some things for a bit.  Thankfully school doesnt' start until June 4th, so I have a bit of a reprieve there. 

1 comment:

  1. MOlly you are incredible, you are gonna rock that sleepover I cannot wait to hear about it!! enjoy every second!!

    ReplyDelete