Monday, July 30, 2012

Productivity?

So, today has been one of my more productive days.  Although it feels like I haven't really accomplished anything.  Maybe I just couldn't take one more day of sitting around. 

I got up to damn early to go to work, but since I like where I am working this week, it was not so bad.  I learned a lot of new things and generally had a good time (although 20 minutes into my day, I cut the shit out of my finger....why, oh why do they make me work with knives.  ((Ironically enough, it wasn't a knife I cut myself with, but really whatevs))).  After I got home I managed to change clothes, round up and take out the garbage, empty and bag up the pool (fuckers got a hole and won't stay blown up. Sad panda) to throw out, clean my kitchen, do some dishes (steel wool is the bomb at taking baked on burnt cake off of glass pans, by the way.  You know, should that come up in conversation later), round up the kids and go dress shopping......successfully.   I finally bought a dress for my sisters wedding.  Best bit?  Cost me 16 bucks.  Who's a rock star?


I AM!!

Now I am going to basically sit around and do nothing, except occasionally feed my children.  I think I have accomplished enough today to deserve a break.  And permanent rock star status.

No comments:

Post a Comment