Thursday, July 12, 2012

The goings on

My blog has been rather sparse lately.  It turns out that I lead an excedingly boring life.  This is made even more so by the fact that I am not in school this semester so I sleep more.....
Basically, this is what I do all day.  I get up, get my kids breakfast, sit around until its time to go to work (cuz really who can get anything done with these two?) Then I go to work and come home and sit around some more because I can't sleep at night. 

Occasionally, I do something like tear down/put up a fence, but really those occasions are few and far between.  I read a lot, and thats about it.  My life in a nutshell.

The only exciting things happening lately is that I am totally starving every couple of hours.  It's annoying and I'm not sure what it means.  Could be any number of things.  I rarely run anymore because I am so tired after work, I want nothing more than to come home and lay down....then I can't sleep anyways.  bah!

Ryan is supposed to start second shift next week and I have not gotten any confirmation about what is going to happen to my schedule at work.  We obviously can not both work at night.  I hope to talk to the guy today that can change my schedule and get me on first shift.....which means I'll be waking up WAY early  *sigh*.   Such is life I suppose.

And these are the things that happen in my life....nothing, nada, zilch....

No comments:

Post a Comment