Friday, April 27, 2012

I have lost my effing mind!!

Now, I know I have been called crazy before.  I have even called myself crazy, but recently I went clear off the deep end.  I am certifiable!  I signed up to run a half marathon!!  Do you even know how long that is?  13.1 miles.  20 or so K.  What the HELL was I thinking??

Nothing like my fear of failure to motivate me. 

The farthest I have ever run in my life, prior to signing up, was 4 miles.  Lately I have made it to 4.25, but for real, I still have NINE MILES to go.   shit. 

Oh well, I guess I suck it up and keep on running.  Some crazy person has taken over my body with a mission to make it thinner and stronger than it was when they took up residence.


On a completely unrelated note...well not entirely, I am still crazy, I have decided that this month my sister and I will go dress shopping.  DRESS SHOPPING!  What kind of person have I become. 

Yes, it is for her wedding.  Yes, I NEED a dress for the wedding. No, I don't particularly want to go. 

Sacrifices must be made.  So on top of my new obsession with fish, my insane ideas about running, my urge to go dress shopping, and my actually learning to sew,  I have deemed myself utterly unwell and will soon be checking in the Bellvue, or Arkham, whichever is, in fact, closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment