Friday, April 6, 2012

Fish, frogs and snails.

I have been looking for a fish tank.  I have had almost every animal one can imagine.  I wanted to try my hands at fish.  I think I can do it, but the more I read on it, the more complicated it seems.  I have been looking for an easy set up, tank, stand, accesories....etc.  So, I have looked at petsmart, petco, craigslist.  I simply could not find anything that I wanted in my budget.  

I finally found something!  On craigslist!  I found a 30 gallon tank that has not only all the accessories, but also a boatload of guppies, snails and 2 frogs.  Its very cool.  I got the stand and everything for relatively cheap.  The boys love it!!

I did not really want guppies and snails, but I figure if I can keep them alive for awhile, long enough to get the hang of it, I will move on to more exotic fish.  Thankfully I know a lot of people who are relatively successful at raising fish, so there is a fount of knowledge to be tapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment