Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bad luck

I have had the worst luck lately.  It seems like nothing goes in my favor.  I broke my luck necklace and that may be the cause.  After the sunburn and the radiator hose in my car exploding, I have ruined about 3 shirts with my clumbsiness.  I can't sleep, ever.  I have bruises in places I didn't think it was even possible to get bruises.  Tonight, I was trying to take my sister and kids to see my mom and grandma, and the same damn jeep we just fixed died on me.  Just quit.  I was so ticked.  I spent 3 hours on the side of the road with my kids trying to figure it out.  I still never did.  So for the second times in as many weeks I have had to leave my jeep sitting on the side of the road, unrunning.  I am missing precious time with my grandmother, who has demetia and is slowly forgetting everything.  I feel like I am missing out on some of the best times we have left.  It is incredibly frustrating to keep pushing and pushing and getting nowhere.  It's like running head first into a brick wall repeatedly.  I am hoping to break through soon, but I feel like I am going nuts here.  So much stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment