Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Adventures

I went tanning for the first time in my life the other day.  It was pretty relaxing, howeer, the parts of me that don't normally get tan got FRIED!  Let me just say that haveing your ass burnt is less than pleasant.  Of course, by today most of the redness on my body is now a pretty golden tan.  I can see that once I figure out the timing (and how to get some of the places I missed), this is going to be pretty sweet.  No ridiculously white legs for me this year!!  I may actually be able to wear shorts without blinding the general population.

I think I forgot to tell about my dress search adventure with my sister and mom.  It was pretty awesome to say the least.   First, I found a Jamba Juice!!  I was so excited.  I've not had a Razzmatazz smoothie since I left Monterey back in '01.  Then I noticed that right next to the bridal place there was a giant music store.  So, since I was ridiculously early as always, I went in and hung out.  Very cool.  To top it off, my sister picked the third dress she tried on, which ruled, because I hate dress shopping.

I didn't get to get my tattoo cuz we ran out of time, but I did find some pretty cool boots.  So, I guess in the end that day was a win too.  I am sure that Ryan is tired of me spending all my money on new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment