Friday, March 9, 2012

Dresses, ick

Tomorrow, oh who am I kidding, later today, I am going shopping....for a dress.....with my sister.  I HATE dresses, almost as much as I hate shopping.  I have to spend all day looking at things I don't care to much about. At least my mom and sister will be around, so at least it will be funny.  I'm sure it will not be near as bad as I think it is going to be.  Hopefully we will be able to carve out an hour or two to visit the tattoo parlor.  That will make the whole thing worthwhile, lol.


Been doing a lot of reading lately. Reading some newer books.  I had been in a classics phase, which is good, because there are so many great older books out there.  Now I have to get caught up on newer ones.  It is intersting to note the differences in the two, but also how similar they can be.  Now, I am tired.  I will probably not be able to sleep, but I'm going to give it that old college try.

No comments:

Post a Comment