Monday, December 7, 2015

Sick house

Everyone in  my home is sick!  Everyone but me (knock on wood).  What does it mean when everyone is sick but me?  It means I get nothing accomplished.

Luckily, one of the kids is coming of his. He had pneumonia!  What!?!  My other son was struck down with strep throat.  I have no idea what my husband has, but it's had him on his ass for 4 days.

There has been no house cleaning, no projects, no grocery shopping.  Nothing.  The house is dirty and empty.  I'm really hoping I continue to avoid whatever the hell it is that has knocked my family into this horrendous tailspin. 

On the upside, we are wracking up a killer amount of pharmacy points.  I think I've been there everyday.

There isn't a real point to this post, just a rant about how I hate having my routine interrupted and would like for everything to get back to normal as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment