Monday, December 14, 2015

Crazy Weeks

Some of yall may not know this, but I have been having the craziest week on record.  Just nuts.  My husband has been in the hospital, I've had to wrangle the kids, take care of the house, and try to squeeze in time to work all on my own.  I have mad respect for any single moms out there, it's tough. I have never been so tired in my entire life!

I have, however, had a number of people step up and make my week a little easier and I appreciate all of the help.  You guys don't even know how much even the littlest actions impacted my life this week, whether you just came over to visit, or took some time out of your day to check up on me, I really appreciate it.

Good news is, he will be released today. That doesn't mean our problems are over, but it does mean no more juggling hospital visits to see my main man.  It's gonna be nice to have him back home where he belongs.  Hopefully we can get him back to 100 percent and get our lives back to normal.

Want to hear something interesting and totally off topic?  Most of my blog views come from Russia. HELLO RUSSIANS!!  Thanks for checking out my page.   I mean spacebo and all that.  I don't know how to make my keyboard type Cyrillic.  Sue me.  Anyway, thanks for tuning into the shit show that is my life.

What other strange and interesting things can I discuss today?  Really, I've got nothing.  I need to figure out what to do with this blog to keep it interesting and fun.  I'm at a loss.  Any suggestions would be helpful....I'm looking at YOU, Russians.  Yall give me topics, I will literally write about anything.  Help me keep my blog alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment