Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 9 2013

With the exception of my 5 hour work day, I've accomplished exactly fuck all since Sunday.

I don't know why but i've got no motivation, no energy, no want to do anything. I'm not tired, I'm not even bored which is strange.

Maybe it's because the boys are gone, maybe it's because i'm poor as hell, maybe because it's hot as hell outside, maybe it's just because, for once,  I have nothing to do.

I have no homework, no work, no projects, no crafts, no chores.  Nothing to do. Nothing to accomplish.

I always think that when the boys are at grandmas house I will get so much accomplished,  but here I am. Doing nothing. Perhaps its because I have the time to do nothing. Its nice to have nothing expected of me.

I need to make a list of things to do when the kida get back. Things to keep us moving and entertained. Things to fill up what is left of their summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment