Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 3 July 6

Today is starting off slowly. I figured since I have some downtime I will go ahead and put some daily goals up. Here are the things I intend to accomplish today

1. Stay within calories on food (not counting beer. Limit 4)
2. If I do drink, limit intake to 4. This way I can better adapt my calories for occasional good time intakes
3. Go for a bike ride now that my bike is fixed. Id like to try to ride to to see hiw long it will take. I may start riding to work daily
4. Take dogs for a walk. Its really hot out (sumer in texas generally is) but we all need the exercise

These are my main weight loss focused goals for today. Yes I slept until noon. That crazy nap yesterday left my sleep schedule still pretty jacked. Slowly working on that. Will update later with progress. 

Well I did the bike ride at least. Target is a lot farther away than I imagined.   On the good side, I gained back all the calories I had eaten to that point and that made room for the delicious dinner we had.

On my ride I kept thinking how I couldnt believe how hard it was. In fact I couldnt believe I had let myselt go so far back down the that path. It was embarrassing and depressing. 

Now I plan to work that much harder

No comments:

Post a Comment