Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New things

Haven blogged in awhile. Life seriously gets in the way of my sit down and empty my head time. Just a few updates:

My sister in law is working with shelters and rescue groups to try to get animals out of the shelter that no one wants. Animals that are either sick or have just ran out of time. Of course she found an amazingly beautiful pit bull mix and I, again of course, adopted her. She has heartworms and had a cough that we have since taken care of. The worms are an expensive fox but she is so incredibly beautiful and sweet that she is totally worth it! Now if she would just get along with out other pit bull. Or rather, if Neela would get along with her. Bettie could care less. She loves everyone.

I realized I have "been blogging" on and off for almost a year. The event that prompted my sewing parts of the blog is coming up. My cousin is throwing her sons his annual birthday theme party. These have been so fun on the past and really make me stretch my creativity (and my thriftyness) so I really look forward to it. This year the theme is Harry Potter and I get to be Bellatrix LeStrange. This is stupid exciting because I love Harry potter, especially crazy Bellatrix. I mean, Helena Bonham Carter....Come on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment