Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hectic!

Totally slacking on this thing.  To be honest, I have been so incredibly busy and I don't see it letting up any time soon.  We have officially gone to Christmas hours at work so I have to now be up at 245 am.  It is ridiculous. So now I have to be away from home from about 3 am to 4 pm when I finally bring my kids home from school.  I like the hours and the pay but man I am tired.  I don't hardly have time for homework or even sleep!! 

It seems like everytime I turn around I am doing something else for the boys school.  Jaxon has homework, there are projects and activities.  Man, I thought I would catch a break having them in school!!  Shows you what little I know about it. 

Halloween has come and gone, and the boys greatly enjoyed it, they got to hang out with cousins they rarely see and had a good time, even though we didn't get a whole lot of candy.  We did fair pretty well, not like they are complaining.  They never get candy so this is still a treat. 

From now to the end of the year, I will probably be fairly out of it.  I still have NO idea what our thanksgiving plans are, where we are going, when I will be working, who we will get to see.  Christmas is also up in the air.  From her until January second, I am pretty much just taking things one step at a time and trying to march on through.  Eventually things will even out and everything will end up fine.  Usually does.

No comments:

Post a Comment