Monday, November 26, 2012

Back at it

I spent another whirlwind weekend on the road. After getting off at 8 am Friday morning we hit the road, headed for Kansas and visits to as many people as is possible to see in a day and a half. We are copious amounts of very good food, enjoyed company, rode a 4 wheeler, played some skip-bo, watched some football and just hung out.
Now we are home. I am approximately 40 pounds heavier and have come away with a monstrous head cold that knocked me on my ass for the better part of the last two days. I am finally able to breathe and my ears are no longer threatening to explode. I have decided to use my sick day to do something productive. I have begun working on the camo buckets for my friend again. (My laptop hard drive has crashed, so homework was pretty much a no) I did manage to almost fully camo the entire set of 5 buckets. All I've left to so now is add the black into the camo and do the stenciled names and seal them. I am hoping to finish the camo and touch ups tonight and start the sizing an stencils for the names tomorrow. School is winding down and I, for some reason, am back to working only 3 days this week, so I have some time. My next projects will be to make a tablecloth for my cousin and teach myself to knit and crochet. I'm actually looking forward to being able to do a few projects again! Since my computer is down, these pics will be out of order, but I'm sure you can guess how the progression goes.







No comments:

Post a Comment