Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sew, this happened....

It's been a very busy few weeks. I have found myself being much craftier than usual. First, I painted some buckets into camo patterns and found out I'm rather good at it. Then I made some curtains for my cousin, which turned out quite good (and I had quite a good time hanging out whilst making them). Today I made new body pillow covers for Ryan's and my own body pillows. I seem to be getting much better at sewing and guesstimating because these fit better and I didn't have near as many hangups as I did when I made the boys covers. I also think these went much faster. My next project is more camo buckets for a friend of mine. She intends to use them as Easter baskets for her boys. I've bought the buckets, now I just need the paints. I also just found out I can blog from my phone!! And add pics. I'll have to figure out how to change the picture placement an all, I'm not super tech savvy, but I'm so excited. Now I can keep up with my blog and not forget what I wanted to write about when I get home!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girlie!! What you can do for your blog is enter everything from your phone and do one of a few things. You can leave it as is and publish, OR you can publish it and then go back in from the editor on the computer and move the pix around OR you can put everything in and "save" it and then rearrange form the computer. As far as I can tell, you can't rearrange the picutres from the phone, umless you speak HTML and know what words stand for the pictures! I for one, do not kow HTML! :) NICE job on the pillow covers, lady!!

    ReplyDelete