Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A day of riches

I was excited to see that I got my money for school today.  My GI money is basically like free income, so I love when it comes in.  Got a huge sum today, so I decided to catch up on some bills and get some credit cards payed down.  It is real nice being caught up.  I also decided to do a little shopping.  I was in desperate need of clothes, pants especially.  I went to the store and bought myself two pairs of jeans, which doesn't sound like much, but I can make 2 pairs last awhile.  Then I bought Ryan two new pairs of shorts, because when summer comes, he lives in them!  Then I went a little crazy buying the boys clothes.  They got shorts and shirts, which is good because they were short on both.  Don't know what happened to all the kid clothes I used to have!! 

Anyways, we went to eat, because we were starving and Jaxon had to have Chinese.  It was great.  Then we went and bought Ryan and I new bikes, which I am STOKED about.  I love riding my bike, but the one I had is a bit run down and not in very good shape.  So, now I can't wait to ride it, only it supposed to be crazy windy and rainy for the rest of the week.  DOH!!!

Oh, the best part about all of this, we got to do all this running around in a practically brand new 2011 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab.  My hubs traded in his car for a truck.  The truck he bought had not even hit the lot yet, so they said they would need to keep it, clean out the plugs, change the tires, detail it, and replace a few items he pointed out.  So they have had it for the last few days.  They gave him a loaner, a 2010 Chrystler Sebring, which was AWESOME to drive, but he told them he really needed the truck because he was helping my cousin fix a fence.....so they said, cool, we will loan you a truck.

Now I don't think he want's to give it back!!  Lol, so anyways, I had, and then spent a lot of money today, but it is worth it to live like a celebrity for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment